In the event that you are playing Gravity Rush 2, there are hints and information about how to unlock the gaming options for the output and it should be interesting. After all, don’t you love it when you can enjoy the game while taking advantage of the new unlocking options, do you?
Gravity Rush 2: A Glimpse of the Game
Also known as the Gravity Daze in Japan, the Gravity Rush 2 is the continuation of the original action and adventure game that is developed by Project Siren and SIE Japan Studio under Sony Interactive Entertainment name as the publisher. The game is set for PS 4 and so far it gets a pretty positive response. As the name suggests, the game is about manipulating gravity so characters can have unique navigation and movement.
Gravity Rush 2 and the Main Character
The main character in this second series remains the same, which is Kat. Kat’s costume is somewhat important in the game as it not only changes the overall appearance of Kat but also the overall gravity experience and such thing alike. Although the costume doesn’t change Kat’s ability or skills, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t attractive. Sure, they are cosmetic but it is always nice when your character can change costumes as many as she likes.
Here are some of the Gravity Rush 2 costume options:
- Shifter 2.0 which is the default costume in black with the specialized gold ornaments.
- White Kat. This is the same as the default costume but it is available in white and gold. You can get this if you purchase the game through pre-order deal.
- Military uniform, which comes from the first game. You can get it if you import the save.
- Maid which is coming in the black dress with white apron style. You can get it if you import the save.
- Spy, which looks almost similar to the costume worn by Catwoman – complete with the goggles and tails – to make the character look like assassin or spy. You can import your save.
- Jazz singer, the red dress up to the ankles. You can unlock it when you have completed the story mission ‘Like a Radio’
- Mining outfit which is pretty simple, black shorts with white tank. You can get it when you have regained Kat’s memories.
- Nurse uniform. You can get it when you have completed a side mission ‘A Legend Is Born’. You can access the costume from Auldnoir Old Town.
- School uniform, from the original game.
- Waitress uniform, a buttoned white shirt with orange shorts and apron.
- PS02 Crazy kitten, the theme Phantasy Star Online 2 outfit that you can get through free DLC.
So, are you ready to play Gravity Rush 2?